Цитата:Members : MC Tablo / MC Mithra / DJ Tukutz
Label : IK Pop / EMI
Status : Major Label Artist
Representing : Seoul
Style : Urban Hip-Hop / Jazzy Hip-Hop / Mainstream Hip-Hop / Positive Hip-Hop
Additional Info : Formed in 2001 and joined the ranks of The Movement, a posse lead by fellow Korean crew Drunken Tiger. Debuted in the end of 2003 with the "Map of the Human Soul" which made them one of the most popular new comers in the South Korean hip-hop scene.
Composed of three members, Tablo, Mithra and DJ Tukutz, Epik High is a hip-hop group with a perfect format of two MCs and one DJ. Their music is known to be as lyrical as a piece of literature and at the same time very witty and paradoxical. All three members of the band are singers and song-writers. Starting with composing melodies, the three members are all capable of writing lyrics and song arrangements. With their first album “Map pf the Human Soul” released earlier in 2004, the hip-hop band became popular immediately. Their 2nd album “High Society” was released in October the same year also receiving great response from pop music lovers.
Do we learn to read to receive the lies, To deceive the eyes, from seen between the lines? Yo we use words to raise voice, sticks and stones To sing songs of hate that fill the streets with bones"
Epik High - Map The Soul [/SIZE]
1. (00:03:36) Epik High - Believe
2. (00:01:10) Epik High - Cipher
3. (00:03:51) Epik High - Map The Soul
4. (00:02:10) Epik High - Customer Service (Skit)
5. (00:03:58) Epik High - Top Gun
6. (00:03:44) Epik High - Scenario (???? pt. 2)
7. (00:03:00) Epik High - London (Instrumental)
8. (00:03:37) Epik High - Free Music
9. (00:04:27) Epik High - Map The Soul (Worldwide Version)
10. (00:04:24) Epik High - 8 By 8, Part. 2 (Bonus Track)
пароль к аплоудам: ss