картинка, оставленная пользователем

Цитата:
Rise Records have signed Thousand Below. Vocalist James Deberg commented on the new label deal:

“We’re beyond excited to have signed with Rise Records. Rise was the label that opened the door to the world of ‘heavy’ music for most of us, and it’s such an awesome opportunity to begin our story on such an amazing platform. The record we finished is without a doubt the best work I’ve ever been apart of, and is the emotional culmination of our past year’s hard work.

When we heard the Rise team was interested in giving us a chance to jump-start our careers we were overwhelmed with excitement, and we’re beyond grateful for everything they’re doing to help us share our story. We felt ‘Tradition’ was a great song to come out the gate with as it showcases various aspects of our sound, and we really hope people connect with the vibe of the song and the emotion we put into it.”

Чистый вокал не нравится.
Цитата: Icerty
не грози Мадридскому Реалу, попивая сок у себя в квартале
По мне так норм, умеренно слащавый такой biggrin.gif
Outlands были круче на голову...Здесь же сингл че то слабоват как то!( А почему название то сменили интересно?
Come to Dolly || Parabelle || Neon Sky || Discrepancies || ERA 9 || Coldrain || N3RV
Прошлый трек не понравился, а этот очень крутой.
Цитата: xStywerx
этот очень крутой.
Особенно на контрасте с предыдущим. blink.gif
Цитата: Icerty
не грози Мадридскому Реалу, попивая сок у себя в квартале
Согласен, огонь трек! thumb.gif
Come to Dolly || Parabelle || Neon Sky || Discrepancies || ERA 9 || Coldrain || N3RV

Thousand Below - Sinking Me [Single] (2017)
Bitrate: 320 Kbps
Ссылка:
http://rgho.st/8nwFVlLCm
Thousand Below Announce Debut Album ‘The Love You Let Too Close’
Цитата:
Thousand Below have announced their debut album "The Love You Let Too Close" will be out on October 6th through Rise Records.

01. Sinking Me
02. Tradition
03. Never Here
04. Sleepless
05. Carry The Weight
06. The Love You Let Too Close
07. Follow Me Home
08. The Wolf And The Sea
09. Vein
10. No Place Like You
11. Into The Gray