любите-живите-смейтесь!
Moodie Black - Lucas Acid (2018) reup plz?
My name is Kris and I am the lead everything at Moodie Black of Fake Four Inc. I'm also, black. Mexican. And a transwoman. I am all of these things and I am none. We were signed to fake four in 2013 shortly after playing a gig with Ceschi where we lit the sub woofer on fire. Flames from under the stage kissed my feet. When we signed with Fake Four we essentially became the first noiserap act post Dalek to be signed to an indie label. We had been creating our style of noise and rap since 2008 along with BLACKIE we are considered one of the pioneers of the new era scene. Before death grips. Before clipping. I only mention this to bring awareness to the fact that for years now Fake Four has spearheaded and been ahead of the game in terms of popular music. Ceschi and other artists on Fake Four have earned and cultivated a reputation for not only being the Last True indie label of our time but one that has always housed some of the most innovative and relavant music in the world. For our part. Due to the influence of Ceschi and fake four we have created festivals and a boutique label called moodhouse to continue to give back cultivate groundbreaking artists that deserve more attention. We have been fortunate enough to be able to bring fake four national and international coverage and attention thanks to supporters like y'all, the fighting spirit of this label, and a knack for making noisy music. As some of yall know we have a new project set to release called Fuzz on March 27th. We are in a position to due extremely well with this release and have the potential to shock the world. For us that means, increasing visibility of not only the MB brand but the label and artists we are associated with. As usual our challenge is monumental. We have to swing amongst giants in our genre that have resources that absolutely eclipse ours. No worries, we have done it before (adult swim!, Ect), but to make this record a success will require an increase in visibility and shares. So. I'm asking for y'all's help. All we need is people to share the content we provide. The promo videos. The single and music video coming out this week. Word of mouth ect. Over the next 3 weeks if we can get more engagement in the work we stand a better shot to make even more noise when the record releases. Maybe noiserap isn't your thing and that's totally cool but I do ask that you consider what supporting MB means beyond music. As a highly visible trans person of color on a small indie label we have the power to send a message that brilliant content that deserves attention can get it regardless of being on a major. We can help Fake Four continue to thrive and be a resource for artists that otherwise cannot get their music heard. My goals are not only for MB to thrive on a major level but to then be able to share the wealth in a real way as a thank you for all of you who support us and this label. That's really a huge narrative of what FUZZ is about. Here is my attempt to connect with y'all personally something I have admittedly been pretty bad at it. I'm hoping that y'all can join MB over the next few weeks and celebrate in this record with us.
картинка, оставленная пользователем
картинка, оставленная пользователемЗависимые скотопи*орасы, рабы своего *уя, ссу вам в е*ла и умываться водой будете только когда я вам разрешу, а до тех пор сидите в стойле и воняйте молча.
любите-живите-смейтесь!
@Isisdo
Как они могу сравнивать себя с Даялеками?
От этих ребят кровь из ушей, а у Даялеков продуманные, гармоничные, и что самое главное, мелодичные трэки, вокал наполненный смыслом.
Зачем вот этот крик отчаяния? Если делаешь ху*во и тебя никто не слушает, просто начни делать хорошо.
картинка, оставленная пользователемЗависимые скотопи*орасы, рабы своего *уя, ссу вам в е*ла и умываться водой будете только когда я вам разрешу, а до тех пор сидите в стойле и воняйте молча.
@Isisdo
Под ретро матеро в рейтузах и гетрах
Мы насмешим публику как Геннадий Ветров (с)
@SombraEsquiva
https://www.seks5thavenue.com/
All pieces are genderless, and meant to be worn at any size, as they are
wacko.gif
@SombraEsquiva
мне не вкатывали Муди Блэк и тоже недоумевал по началу, как они могут себя сравнивать с Dalek. Пока не послушал одноименник Modie Black EP (2013). Там даже фит с Dalek есть. Вот эту тему как услышал - сразу побежал искать

@Isisdo
what is it? i mean, message #10309740. are you really Moodie Black or someone who works with them or it is just copy-paste message from somewhere? suspect.gif
любите-живите-смейтесь!
Moodie Black - Fuzz (2020)
1 Selfieness
2 Feels
3 Picket Fence
4 Jesus Bound
5 No Mames
6 I'm the One to Love
7 Hi-V
8 My Penis, My Babyfat
9 Ceiling Fans
10 Look Me in My Face
11 Am I Bad
12 Instant Meme, Minor Purge
320 kbps CBR - mp3 - cloud
zippyshare
любите-живите-смейтесь!
Звукан - бальзам для ушей, например rolleyes.gif
Конечно, если вы не прошли ни Dalek, ни Death Grips то тут делать нечего. Потому что тут вообще больное музло для больных людей, сделанное больными людьми diablo.gif
Во всяком случае, хочется верить что внешний вид МБ это не более чем сценический имидж и глитч эстетика.

Этот топик читают:

41 ответов с 03.06.14 в 16:47
Назад в Underground & Abstract